Friday, December 23, 2011

Tabata Workout

The girls will watch me work out at home sometimes and then they like to join in on the action. So every now and then they will say," Mom, let's workout!" It can be a great motivation! This day they decided to do it on their own before I was leaving to run some errands. I will work out to a tabata song that has you work hard for 20 seconds and then rest for 10 secs for 8 rounds and it continues for a total of 4 minutes. I'll usually do a couple of rounds. So this particular day, they laid their blankets out for their work out area and asked me to get the computer ready and then away they went. Their routine consisted of jumping jacks, burps, hula hooping, mountain climbers, push- ups and some side jumps. They did two rounds! I am glad to see that they enjoy working out together and with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment