Sunday, March 20, 2011

Breakfast in Bed

I celebrated my birthday on March 1 and Josie was so excited the night before because she told me she had a surprise for me! She finally told she was going to wake up before me and that I had to stay in bed because she was going to make be breakfast in bed. Because I wake up earlier than her to get ready for school, I finally convinced her to let me get ready for school and then I would go back in bed and wait for breakfast. She said, "Ok, when you get your hair and make- up you got back into your bed." The next morning I heard her in the kitchen getting busy....
She then asked if I was ready and she walked down the hall to give me a towel first for my lap and then went back to the kitchen for the tray with cereal and a banana on it!! It was great !!
I don't remember last time I got breakfast in bed. It was a great way to start the morning off!

No comments:

Post a Comment