Tuesday, October 26, 2010

School Time....

Karley should be ready for 1st grade by the time she starts school with ALL the instruction she gets from home from her siblings! The kids LOVE to play school, as I stated before. They remind me of myself because I always liked playing school with my siblings. It is also fun to here how they instruct because you can hear their own teachers coming out of them, the good and the bad! Karley has been very cooperative through all the of the instruction. Emma and Josie are the teachers and Connor the principal. Of course, the get in their teacher character they need to be wearing my shoes and jewelry!!

Library time...
Art class: Emma teaching colors and telling Karley where and what to draw.
Activity time... teaching to find matching parts to make a creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment