Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sisters, Sisters.....

Dress up, Dress up is what these girls LOVE to do.... they have plenty of dress up clothes to play with, but nothing is better than dressing up with Mom's clothes, shoes and jewelry!! I have learned some new styles and combinations that I would never have thought of! It all started with my shoes. They let me know what shoes are pretty and which ones I should wear! Then it grew into my necklaces and then clothes. Josie is very big on the shoes and necklaces (yes, she is more of the girly, girl!) I have seen skirts worn as tube tops or strapless dresses! They take a hair band and wraps it around to make the clothes fit. It either goes in front or back depending on the look they want. If it is in front, it turns into a big flower as accent their outfit; in the back, to tighten them up to make them fit better. They do have fun with this and I love hearing and watching them play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment